How to Apply
The following application materials are required:
- A 700 word proposal (1100 word proposal for High Priority New Mexico Research Grant)
- A specific, line item budget
- Graduate Scholarship ONLY: A verification form signed by a faculty member that MUST be attached (the link below will take you to a page with the form)
- New Mexico Research Grant ONLY: A letter of recommendation from a faculty member with the applicant's name censored (black out a copy to scan, but keep the original)
- HIGH PRIORITY New Mexico Research Grant ONLY: A letter of recommendation from a collaborating agency representative with the applicant's name censored (black out a copy to scan & submit, but keep the original)
Writing a Successful Application
Before applying, we recommend reviewing the reader score sheet, our applicant training presentation, the grants code, and the frequently asked questions page. The scoring criteria for the NMRG is slightly different from that of the SRG or PDG. Please make sure to review the Grants Code of the GPSA Bylaws for further clarification.
Application Deadline: Wed, 2015-05-27 23:45. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.